I’ll be making two Colorado presentations in February 2016. If you are in the area I’d be honored to meet you and share some of my images and philosophies with you.
Date: Monday 2/8/2016
Time: 6:30 pm
Host: Loveland Photographic Society
Location: Vineyard Church of the Rockies, 900 Josephine Court, Loveland, Colorado
Date: Thursday 2/11/2016
Time: 6:30 pm
Host: Southwest Photo Club
Location: Abiding Hope Lutheran Church, 6337 South Robb Way, Littleton, Colorado 80127
My presentation is 75 minutes long and I’ll showing lots of images, telling lots of stories and talking about a lot of things including:
- Why B&W Appeals to Me
- What I Look for in a B&W Image
- My Conversion from Photographer to Artist
- Copying Ansel Adams
- My Vision Epiphany
- What is Fine Art?
- The Role of Equipment and Processes
- Listening to Other’s Advice
- Asking Others for Advice
- Photographic Rules
- Cole’s Rule of Thirds
- Photographic Celibacy
- How Long do Projects Take?
- Some Before and After Images
- My Six Photoshop Tools
- Always Stop!
- Comparing and Competing
- How I Choose a Project
- Be Open to New Possibilities
- How I Found My Vision
- Why do I create?
- How to Make Money From Your Photography
- And Many Stories From My Portfolios.
Whew…all this in 75 minutes!
And as is my tradition, I’ll be giving away three prints at the end of the presentation.
I do hope that I’ll get a chance to meet you.